Locally Produced Products
We have a strong commitment to stocking fresh, quality food from local suppliers at very reasonable prices. We are constantly adding new lines. Currently we stock produce from more than a dozen local suppliers .including: fruit & vegetables, local cider and wine, regional cheeses, ice cream, milk, eggs, fresh meat, honey, watercress and preserves.
Why not come along and try our Danish pastries and our wide range of artisan breads? You can even pre-order from the shop if you want a specific type or large quantities.
Other Products for sale
- A full range of wines, beers and spirits some of which are available cold direct from our chiller. Our wines start at £6.75 a bottle and cater for a wide taste. Come in and see our wider selection of quality wines including Hattingley Valley.
- An extensive range of basic groceries and household essentials.
- We sell fresh fruit and vegetables.
- A wide range of newspapers and magazines are always available to buy. You can order daily and weekend newspapers for collection at the shop.
- COOK frozen ready meals
- Ecover products
- A range of gluten free foods
- Vegan foods
Prescriptions from Boundaries Surgery can be delivered to the shop to be collected there.
Advertisements for the sale of goods, services etc. may be displayed in the shop window which is visible from the outside of the shop.
- Rates are 50p a week for A5, £1 per week for A4 size.
- Community and charity events will continue to be displayed outside the shop.
We sell tickets for forthcoming village events such as Moviola and talks.
We offer an electricity charging service at all times the shop is open – not just from the Post Office.
We are happy to accept payment for goods in cash, contact less or by Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept cheques.
We offer a Cash-back service from the shop, but would also like to remind you that cash can be withdrawn from many high street bank accounts at our Post Office.